WE SPECIFICALLY DENY PERMISSION TO ANYONE TO ACCESS OUR CONTENT FROM ANY JURISDICTION THAT DOES NOT PERMIT THESE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY TERMS OR OTHERWISE RENDERS THEM INEFFECTIVE.
2. Our Service
Our web site, and any services provided to you on or through our web site, are provided on an “AS IS, AS AVAILABLE” basis and you are accessing this site entirely at your own discretion and risk. You agree that the owners of this web site exclusively reserve the right, and may at any time, and without notice, and without any liability to you, modify or discontinue this web site and its services, modify or delete data or content, ours, yours, or others, at our sole discretion. We shall have no responsibility or liability for the timeliness, removal, inaccuracy, or improper delivery of any data or information.
By accessing our content, you acknowledge and agree that:
- your access to this site and site content is entirely at your own discretion and risk;
- that all content on this site are expressly stated to be “unauthoritative”, and are individual or collective “opinions”;
- that the contents of this site are expressly provided on an “AS IS, AS AVAILABLE” basis;
- that the contents of this site are expressly provided for information and/or entertainment purposes only;
- that the content provided is intended only for educational and/or entertainment purposes and/or to introduce or present general and specific concepts, inventions, ideas, implementations, strategies, opinions, services, products;
- that the availability, reliability and accuracy of any content are expressly not warranted or guaranteed;
- that it is the express obligation of each visitor:
- to ascertain the accuracy and personal value of our content;
- to employ best-practices in safety, testing, security, and implementation strategies in any actual use, employment, or implementation of this content;
- that Gregg Morrison’s R & D, its employees, affiliates, developers, sponsors and members:
- are not responsible or liable for any negative consequences that may result from implementing any information obtained from articles, tutorials, projects, products, services, inventions, ideas, or any other content on, or referenced by, this site.
- are not responsible or liable for any damages, whether real or perceived, direct or indirect, from or by any content, even if such content is directly provided by Gregg Morrison’s R & D, its employees, affiliates, developers, sponsors or members, or from any other content, link, or source.
4. Your Responsibilities and Registration Obligations
5. Access to Premium Content
Certain Members may be offered Premium Access to additional site content that is unavailable to our ‘Guest‘ visitors and regular ‘Members‘. In some cases Premium Access may be awarded based on the merits of a member’s participation and contributions, but any Member in good standing may subscribe for Premium Access to additional site content as an optional, or paid, service.
7. Registration and Password
You are responsible to maintain the confidentiality of your password (login credentials) and shall be responsible for all uses via your registration and/or login credentials, whether authorized or unauthorized by you. You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorized use or your registration, user account or password.
8. Your Conduct
You agree that all information or data of any kind, whether text, software, code, music or sound, photographs or graphics, video or other materials (“Content”), publicly or privately published or provided by you to this site, shall be the sole responsibility of the person providing the Content and the person whose user account is used. You agree that our web site may expose you to content that may be objectionable or offensive to you, and that we shall not be responsible to you in any way for your own sensitivities as to what you may personally deem to be ‘offensive’. Neither shall we we be responsible for any errors or omissions in said content.
You explicitly agree that, in using this web site or any service provided, that you shall not:
- provide any Content or perform any conduct that may be unlawful, illegal, threatening, harmful, abusive, harassing, stalking, tortious, defamatory, libelous, vulgar, obscene, offensive, objectionable, pornographic, designed to or does interfere or interrupt this web site or any service provided, infected with a virus or other destructive or deleterious programming routine, give rise to civil or criminal liability, or which may violate an applicable local, national or international law;
- impersonate or misrepresent your association with any person or entity, or forge or otherwise seek to conceal or misrepresent the origin of any Content provided by you;
- collect or harvest any data about other users;
- provide or use this web site and any Content or service in any commercial manner or in any manner that would involve junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any other form of unauthorized advertising or profit-seeking without our prior written consent;
- provide any Content that may give rise to civil or criminal liability or which may constitute or be considered a violation of any local, national or international law, including but not limited to laws relating to copyright, trademark, patent, or trade secrets.
9. Submission of Content on this Web Site
By providing any Content to our web site:
- you agree to grant to us a worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual, non-exclusive right and license (including any moral rights or other necessary rights) to use, display, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, distribute, perform, promote, archive, translate, and to create derivative works and compilations, in whole or in part. Such license will apply with respect to any form, media, or technology, currently known or later developed;
- you warrant and represent that you have all legal, moral, and other rights that may be necessary to grant us with the license set forth in this agreement;
- you acknowledge and agree that we shall have the right (but not obligation), in our sole discretion, to refuse to publish or to remove or block access to any Content you provide at any time and for any reason, with or without notice.
10. Third Party Services
Goods and services of third parties may be advertised and/or made available on or through this web site. Representations made regarding products and services provided by third parties are governed by the policies and representations made by these third parties. We shall not be liable or responsible in any manner for any of your dealings or interaction with third parties.
12. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS WEB SITE AND ANY SERVICES OR CONTENT PROVIDED (THE “SERVICE”) IS MADE AVAILABLE AND PROVIDED TO YOU AT YOUR OWN RISK. IT IS PROVIDED TO YOU “AS IS” AND WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, IMPLIED OR EXPRESS, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
WE MAKE NO WARRANTY, IMPLIED OR EXPRESS, THAT ANY PART OF THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR-FREE, VIRUS-FREE, TIMELY, SECURE, ACCURATE, RELIABLE, OF ANY QUALITY, NOR THAT ANY CONTENT IS SAFE IN ANY MANNER FOR DOWNLOAD. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT NEITHER US NOR ANY PARTICIPANT IN THE SERVICE PROVIDES PROFESSIONAL ADVICE OF ANY KIND AND THAT USE OF SUCH ADVICE OR ANY OTHER INFORMATION IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK AND WITHOUT OUR LIABILITY OF ANY KIND.
Some jurisdictions may not allow disclaimers of implied warranties and the above disclaimer may not apply to you only as it relates to implied warranties.
13. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSS (EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), RESULTING FROM OR ARISING OUT OF (I) THE USE OF OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE, (II) THE COST TO OBTAIN SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND/OR SERVICES RESULTING FROM ANY TRANSACTION ENTERED INTO ON THROUGH THE SERVICE, (III) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR DATA TRANSMISSIONS, (IV) STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON THE SERVICE, OR (V) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE SERVICE.
In some jurisdictions, it is not permitted to limit liability and therefore such limitations may not apply to you.
HOWEVER: WE SPECIFICALLY DENY PERMISSION TO ANYONE TO ACCESS OUR CONTENT FROM ANY JURISDICTION THAT DOES NOT PERMIT OUR FULL LIMITATION OF LIABILITY TERMS, OR OTHERWISE RENDERS THEM INEFFECTIVE.
14. Reservation of Rights
We reserve all of our rights, including but not limited to any and all copyrights, trademarks, patents, trade secrets, and any other proprietary right that we may have in our web site, its content, and the goods and services that may be provided. The use of our rights and property requires our prior written consent. We are not providing you with any implied or express licenses or rights by making services available to you and you will have no rights to make any commercial uses of our web site or service without our prior written consent.
15. Notification of Copyright Infringement
All copyrights and trademarks on this site are owned by their respective owners. If you believe that your property has been used in any way that would be considered copyright infringement or a violation of your intellectual property rights, our copyright agent may be contacted through direct mail:
Write to us (and include a private email address) at:
|Gregg Morrison’s R & D|
|ATTN: Copyright Agent|
|P.O. Box 2248|
|Duluth, Georgia 30096|
16. Applicable Law
Gwinnett County, Georgia, USA.
17. Miscellaneous Provisions
- You agree that, without regard to any statue or contrary law, that any claim or cause arising out of this web site or its services must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause arose or the claim shall be forever barred;